- 1993 Called to the Ontario Bar
- 1991 Osgoode Hall - Bachelor of Laws
- 1988 University of Ottawa - Bachelor of Social Science
Christine Carter has recently joined Papazian Heisey Myers as a partner. She will continue her practice as a litigator specializing in municipal liability matters and estate litigation.
Christine is the General Editor of the Municipal Liability Risk Management Newsletter and a contributing author of looseleaf text The Law of Municipal Liability in Canada. She has acted for many municipalities throughout Ontario on issues ranging from police liability to building department negligence; environmental liability including sewer back-ups, storm water management and oil spills; Occupier's Liability, road and sidewalk liability to name a few.
She has conducted complex municipal and estate litigation at all levels of court in Ontario, including the Ontario Court of Appeal. Il lui fait aussi plaisir d'offrir ses services en francais.
- General Editor-Municipal Liability Risk Management Newsletter
- Contributing Author- The Law of Municipal Liability in Canada
- Speaker- Canadian Institute Provincial/Municipal Liability Conference
- Speaker-International Municipal Lawyers Association
- Speaker-Society of Public Insurance Administrators of Ontario
Ms. Carter is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Ontario Bar Association, the Advocates Society, the International Municipal Lawyers' Association and l'Association des juristes d'expression francaise de l'Ontario.